- Jobbird.com identity
The largest job vacancy site in the Netherlands, Jobbird.com, needed a bold, fantastic normal, and distinctive new visual identity. Who do you call? Studio Lennarts & De Bruijn. Well, first they called HERC the Agency, whom quickly realised they needed graphic design experts to accompany them on the job. So they got us on board. F*cking fantastic, man.
Visually, all the competition within the market has the same appearance, are not very colourful and a bit boring. The world is more colourful and diverse than that. So Jobbird’s identity needed to be more bold and colourful, to stand out among the grey, flat competition. Bold, sturdy, strong and outspoken are some of the fundamental characteristics which we translated into their new visual appearance. We've loosely based the color palette and logo on one of the most common and functional office tools there is; the highlighter.
Of course Jobbird.com does not have the 0.01% utopian jobs, such as airline pilot, travel photographer and influencer. But they do have the other 99.99% of the jobs. And those normal jobs are fantastic. They pay for your house, your car, your vacation, your life! So, isn't it time to get back to normal? To put the utopian in perspective and to value the ordinary. Get real, own it, love it. Normal is the new special.
F*cking fantastic, man.
- Creative direction: HERC the agency
- Photography: Gilleam Trapenberg
- Commercial by: HERC the agency
For crying out loud not everyone wants to be an influencer, lifestyle photographer or pilot. Most of us have real jobs that pay the rent. We can all find pride in that. In this global campaign, we see how jobbird has got over 100.000 fantastic normal jobs.
- Words by: HERC the agency